Monday, May 12, 2008

Good News

If I were really tricky, I'd link this post to a previous post "It sucks getting old", but I don't know how. So...you'll have to go looking for it if you want to re-read it. Anyway, the followup news on Steve's shoulder is NO SURGERY!!! YEAH!!!! At least not for now. The orthopedist says significant improvement can be made through physical therapy. I'll leave it to him to expound on the how's and why's if anyone is interested in more detail. But...we are both pretty stoked that Steve has avoided the knife once again.

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is GREAT NEWS!!! Congrats to Steve and good luck on all the physical therapy.

Julie said...

I second what Angela said!
Now the hard work begins...

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news. I am so happy for you steve. I wouldn't want to have surgery. Good luck with the physical therapy!

Shauna said...

Happy Day!