Isn't it beautiful? They had a great time. The quote of the weekend was Kenneth saying, "Since mom isn't here, you're the back up." Hopefully this is the first of many father/son campouts for my men.
I love the photos. The moss on the trees is gorgeous. And those ferns. Wow. How fun! Thanks for sharing the photos. I loved your Mother's Day post, too. You are one of those mothers that I've learned a lot from about being a parent. Thanks for your good example. Love you.
3 comments:
It's SO green! I'm sure your boys had a blast.
It is so pretty, i bet the boys and steve had a great time.. Looks like they are happy in the pics.. :)That's always a good sign!!
I love the photos. The moss on the trees is gorgeous. And those ferns. Wow. How fun! Thanks for sharing the photos. I loved your Mother's Day post, too. You are one of those mothers that I've learned a lot from about being a parent. Thanks for your good example. Love you.
Post a Comment