Friday, March 07, 2008

Girls

Well, I am sitting here, playing through in my mind all the things I need to get done in the next 48 hours and it's overwhelming to say the least. My truck IS, however, GONE GONE GONE. They came and got it today. The truck with everything we own is on its way to Seattle. Soon, I will be, too. But last night, I got to hang with the girls. We had such a great time, and I appreciate them being willing to get together one more time before I hit the road. I love to sit and chat, it's one of my true joys in life, and that's exactly what we did. I loved every minute of it. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm going to miss you dearly, my friends.

This afternoon I spent some precious time with another dear friend. She's so wise and we always have such great talks. I appreciate her kindness and friendship. I'm sad to leave my Las Vegas friends. I didn't want to move. I still don't want to move. What's happening? Who decided we should move? AHHHH!

Hopefully this move is a good thing. :) I'm surely leaving behind a lot of people I care about. Thanks, GIRLS!!!

No comments: