Saturday, March 08, 2008

New Address

 

 

We've been approved to rent this home in Washington. We're excited that we'll soon be together as a family, and when we arrive, we'll have a place to go. :) YEAH!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! It looks GREAT! I love the patio and yard! NO DIRT! Yeah! I hope it's everything you've dreamed for and more!

Shauna said...

It's beautiful! Look at all those gorgeous trees! Wow! The trees and the green are what really make me want to live in the Pacific Northwest. If only it didn't take all the gray skies and rain to get it looking that way! :0)

Good luck with the move. I'm sure it will be a good thing. You'll have family time that you've lacked for too long. We love you guys. Drive safely!

Marcie said...

Congratulations and good luck with your move!

Amanda said...

Joy!!! Your house is beautiful. and the grass is so green.