Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dad's home, Caitlin's got a cold, but it's NOT RAINING!!

Steve came home last night...much to everyone's enjoyment! We are all so happy to have DAD back again!! We worked hard before we got him last night to clean the kitchen. We got all the boxes out (that doesn't mean they're all empty - a couple I just moved into another room), and swept and cleaned the floor, and wiped off all the counters, etc. etc. I was especially impressed with Daniel. I told the boys to get paper towels and clean all the spots off of the floor. Kenneth cleaned off a few then got distracted. Daniel stayed with it for a LONG time. He cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and got EVERY spot off. What a trooper.

Caitlin's got a little bit of a cold. :( I have kept her bundled every time we've gone outside (hat included), but the change of weather was bound to get to someone. She's still cheerful for the most part, though, so hopefully it will pass quickly.

Well, I arrived here 9 days ago and today was the first day that it didn't rain...not even once. Most days it has rained multiple times - mostly lightly - but raining nonetheless. Today, none. It was sunny and beautiful. We ran lots of errands and Steve got the trampoline mostly put together (with the boys' help). We went to a community Easter Egg hunt this morning, and after dinner we dyed Easter Eggs. We're going to have another Easter Egg hunt in the morning in the back yard and have Egg/Ham/Muffins (otherwise known as Egg McMuffins) for breakfast. I've got all the stuff for our traditional Salmon Easter dinner tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: