Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring....

Caitlin's been singing this song all day. :) I think mother nature had to make up for the sunny day yesterday. It rained fairly heavily all morning. We moved our Easter Egg hunt indoors. Our church is at 1pm and by the time we got out at 4pm the rain had stopped and it was lovely. We went for a family drive, then came home for our Easter feast. We rounded out the evening by finishing the trampoline, and the kids got to jump briefly (after Steve dried it off) before bed.

Well, I've got a long night ahead of me...

PS - A big shout out CONGRATULATIONS to Julie's sister, Jennie, who had her third baby boy TODAY! Welcome baby Andrew!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you had a great Easter & the trampoline is all ready to go! Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy lots of quiet time indoors while the trampoline entertains the kiddos outside! I was missing you at church today, and almost had a moment right in the middle of one of the choir songs (when the sopranos went way high) when I thought to myself, "I would totally be hearing Joy's beautiful voice right now if she were here." Love ya!!!

Angela said...

We missed you on Easter Sunday when we were eating spaghetti for dinner. I know, I know, I could have done something better...oh well. I'm sorry it's so rainy up there. I hope you get a little break soon, I'll send happy thoughts of sunshine up your way. Tell your kids that Angela loves them. Love you too!