Sunday, November 04, 2007

Great News!

So - I scored a goal on Friday for our soccer team. Yes, this is Joy typing....believe it or not! It was so fun. I also assisted on one other goal. Amazing.

The other great news is that Caitlin is breaking down potty-training barriers all over the place today. She got 3 of her "Poopy-presents" today. You can imagine what she has to do to get one of those! :) We are so excited! Yeah!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy news! Congratulations on the goal! That's very cool! And I'm happy to hear that Caitlin is doing well with potty training, too. Way to go, Layton girls!

Elise said...

Yeah! Awesome stuff happening at the Layton's!!!

Julie said...

Good job, Caitlin and Joy! What a good weekend for the girls. Sounds like you hopefully won't have the same potty training issues that Kenneth had. I remember when he was all trained but for number 2 even though he knew exactly what was going on. Ah, what fun. Benjamin is probably months away from even thinking about it plus there isn't even a possibility for #1 since the plumbing isn't hooked up at the moment. :)