Friday, November 09, 2007
Delinquent
I know - I know - I've been a complete & total delinquent when it comes to blogging this week. We've had another wonderful week at the Layton house! We've gone to the park quite a bit (the weather has been in the 80's and I'm sure it's not going to last much longer), we've done school, scouts, soccer, church, etc. just like always. But - Grammie came Wednesday night and it's been so fun to be with her in the evening! She's here for a blogging conference (or something like that). Angela is picking her up from the convention center now and then we'll head over to our soccer game tonight and go to Cafe Rio for dinner. We are all looking forward to that! The guilt is piling up for not having donated blood for a while (I've been thinking about it a LOT and I've even been taking my iron!). Hopefully I'll get to do that next week. Tomorrow morning Amanda comes for the weekend - YEAH! She's getting tired of her flight to Iraq being delayed and she needs some Vegas sun before she takes off! (She's also accompanying Diesel and will help transition him to his new home at Angela's). If the weather is good tomorrow, we'll go out on the boat one last time before we winterize it. Tomorrow is also Kenneth and Johnathan's last soccer game, and their team party is right after the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like such a FUN time! Wish I was out on the boat with you! Give Amanda an extra long hug for me with MY name on it - then tell her to give it to LES! Wow - talk about a 'long distance' hug! Love you!
Post a Comment