Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Fun!

 

 

I know it's been over a week since I've updated, but nothing spectacular has been happening. Today we're thinking about our friend, Spencer, as he has his scans to confirm he's still cancer-free.

Last Friday we took Tasha into the vet and she came home limping (it was a really bad experience, they also quicked her when they cut her toenails), so she's been getting a lot of TLC at our house. Steve & I gave her a bath after our soccer game last Friday night. We had some wonderful friends over for dinner on Sunday and it was such a good time! We're so pleased they could come. Last night was our Ward Halloween party (see photos). We had great fun. Halloween is such a fun time of year. Daniel especially has a fun week this week since he had our ward party last night, his pre-school party today, Halloween tomorrow, and his birthday on Thursday! By Friday he'll be exhausted, I'm sure. Yesterday we "Skype'd" with Emily and Jacob and Catilin especially got such a kick out of it. Johnathan and Alex and Zach and Daniel also talked into the computer to sing to Emily. Caitlin has been saying ever since, "I talk a Emiwy amorrow". So - this morning we'll Skype again so Caitlin can talk to her friend and Cousin. Tonight is soccer at the park and that is always so fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenneth makes a great Harry Potter. His glasses are perfect. Is Daniel still in love with Spider Man? I always love the web face! I'm sure Caitlin's outfit is perfect for a busy little bee...Happy Halloween!