Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Is it Spring?
I know this will surprise you Northerners...but I planted my garden this weekend. 6 strawberries, 6 broccoli and 3 tomatoes. We'll see how it goes. I pulled out our dead lemon tree (didn't make it through the freeze). We are thoroughly enjoying our back yard. I got this really cool bubble machine that makes THOUSANDS of bubbles and the kids love it. Angela gave us this really cool little cube with a slide that is perfect for Caitlin and she loves it. It was 72 degrees here on Sunday - it's supposed to be 64/65 through the rest of the week and this weekend. Elise comes tomorrow (HOORAY!!) with Emily. I've got 3 matching dresses to get the girls' photos in...and my local client is a photographer and said I could borrow a back drop! So, hopefully I'll have some photos to post before too long. Steve & Angela made a bet over whether or not the port-a-crib would fit in our laundry room and Steve lost, so he's making Chicken Enchiladas Verdes for dinner tonight (Yummy!). Well, Steve & I are both fighting colds, Caitlin is still on an antibiotic from her ear infection last week, but the boys are healthy as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The moral of the story:
Betting against Angela when dinner is on the line is not a good idea.
Well, Steve. At least you learned your lesson. :)
I'm jealous that you're planting your garden already. (sigh) Spring sure seems a far way off to me still, although today was in the 50's and very pleasant. Too bad I'm too sickly to enjoy it. We'll hope the weather holds, at least for a while.
Love you guys.
Bring on the photos! I miss you guys a seeing the photos makes feel happy...:-)
What a cuite Cailin is. I wish I was there to kiss those great cheeks!
Love,
Melissa in Austin
Post a Comment