Tuesday, January 30, 2007

News News News

Well, my birthday weekend was wonderful! Steve surprised me with a night at the Aladdin after our dinner & show. Kenneth had a basketball game on Saturday and he did great. I got to go shopping and lunching with my sister for several hours! It was great fun! Then, we went to the baptism of a friend. Baptisms are always wonderful. I dressed up Caitlin like my little doll (literally)...it was so fun. I changed our her ear rings, and now she lets me change them every day. Sunday was church and rest (yea - I love morning church!). Kenneth had an "It's great to be 8 fireside" where they talk about all the programs that start for the kids when they turn 8. He's very excited to start scouts and his "Faith In God" program. The Bishop talked to them about reading their scriptures and praying every day - and Kenneth took that to heart. Sunday night he wouldn't go to bed without reading his scriptures, and yesterday, when he was in timeout (for 22 minutes because he kept talking back!) he came out quoting his new "favorite" scripture (1 Nephi 3:7). Anyway, it was a great day. Yesterday I worked all day (thanks, Ang for watching the kiddos). Then, as soon as I got Caitlin back I took her to the doctor. She had been running a fever and when she came home with me she wouldn't stop moaning. The doctor said she has another ear infection (darn it - that's 7 since last February). She wants us to go back to the ENT. Today Caitlin is dragging and pretty much my little attachment. I just laid her down for a nap, which is how I snuck in to write this. Here's a photo of Caitlin before the baptism:

1 comment:

Elise said...

Thanks for the update! I love the picture of Caitlin! I'm glad you had such a great weekend!