Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weekend update

Well, Friday was a bad day for me, recovery-wise. I ran an errand and left in a hurry Friday morning and didn't take any pain killer. By the time I returned I was miserable. Angela was nice enough to take all the kids and run Kenneth to school for his afternoon class. I crashed on the couch and slept for 3 hours. I've been nauseated last night - in the middle of the night - and this morning, but now I'm feeling better as far as the nausea goes. The pain is more than I anticipated, but I've taken more ibuprofin, so hopefully it will back off.

Steve left at 3am with the kids to go to Grandma Ackerman and Auntie Sara's house. They are having a holiday dinner tonight and families are invited. All the kids were excited to go. I'm home "resting".

No comments: