I love Fridays and I hate Fridays. I love them because it's so close to the weekend....and I hate them because I realize all those things I've been saying I'll get done that week and aren't finished! :) I've done TONS of laundry this week, but it's all folded in piles on "Grammy's bed". It'll take an hour to put away.....and now it's Friday.
I had a good talk with my sister last night. It's so good to have her back in the same time zone! She is rich with wisdom, and I enjoy her insights.
Yesterday was one of my best friend's birthday. She found out this week that her father isn't going to live much longer, and she spent her birthday driving to get to Wyoming to see him. I've thought of little else since I talked to her. That's one thing about this life that's so hard to bear. Death. And comforting the mourning. The scriptures say to mourn with those who mourn and comfort those in need of comfort....but how do you comfort someone who's lost someone so dear? I wish I knew. Debbie, I love you.
1 comment:
Joy, Thank you so much for your updates. I love hearing about how you and your family are doing. I'm glad it's Friday too! I am most looking forward to Sunday and Monday when Les gets a few days off! Yeah! I am so sorry for Debbie and hope she is able to be strong and feel the peace of the Plan of Salvation during this very hard time. I love you!
Post a Comment