- Uh Oh
- Mom
- Daddy
- Doggie
- Shoe
- Kisses
- Thank you
- Please
- All done
- I love you
She's very feisty when she's tired, but very cute when she's well rested.
Daniel can write his name unassisted, and I've taught him to fill in the blank when I say, "Daniel is sooooooo __________". I taught him to say "smart" but last Sunday during church I said it and he came back with "reverent". I'll take it. :)
2 comments:
CUTE! I sure miss that Daniel. He's growing up too fast. They all are. I can't believe Caitlin is talking so much. That's so fun. I love that stage when they can communicate and the frustration of not knowing exactly what they need disappears. Thanks for sharing.
My favorite is always Uh Oh. I'm always amazed they can use it so perfectly.
Post a Comment