Friday, October 27, 2006

Off again....

Well, we've had a busy week. First- not our news - but my sister, Missy, and her family moved back to the USA - YEAH! We're so glad they're back. I know they had a great time in London, but I've missed them and I'm looking forward to catching up with them soon.

Steve worked his little pitootie off this week. All week. He promised it would relax after this - but not so. The customer they worked with all week is coming back in 2 weeks. Such is life.

The kids and I have been enjoying the weather - visitng the parks often. Tomorrow Kenneth has a soccer game, then we leave for Brawley, CA. Steve's little sister and her husband are blessing their 5th child and we'd like to be there for that. We'll come back Sunday night - so it'll be a quick trip. I just randmcnalley'd it and it says it'll be 340 miles one way.

Mary Lou Hansen, or "Grandma Hansen" came to visit us this week, too. It's been so fun having her around. She had a class to take in Las Vegas (she's a CPA) and so it's been a real treat for us. Tonight we went to the Cheesecake factory - just the 3 adults. She flies out tomorrow morning.

Next week is Halloween and Daniel's birthday and our first book club meeting - so it should be more eventful than this week. We did have our church halloween Trunk or Treat this week - and that was fun, as always. They combine it with the Chili cook-off here, so it's dinner and games and then trunk or treating. The kids had a great time.

Well, we'll let you know how our quick trip went - shortly. :)

No comments: