Caitlin now says "Ugh Ooh". I heard it the other day and I wasn't sure if it was on purpose, but she did it several times last night when she dropped things so I know she's associating it with an action. It's very cute. Steve installed tot locks on the cupboard she likes to open and empty and yesterday after her nap she went directly to the cupboard. When she couldn't open it she looked at me and screamed....and screamed. She didn't like that AT ALL. I've started putting her hair in 2 pony tails on top and it's very cute. She still pulls it out about 10 times a day, though....
Daniel is now walking around saying "Down, around; D. Up, Down, Across; A. Up, Down, Up; N. D A N I E L Daniel Layton". It's very cute. Angela's preschool is great for him. He's learning so much, and he loves it.
Kenneth is maturing. Yesterday he sat and read an entire chapter book - I'm talking like an hour. He's loving being so close to Johnathan and just wants to be near him all the time! He's looking forward to this weekend with the Webbs. He was writing in his book log that he had read Charlotte's Web, but he spelled it Charlotte's Webb. It was pretty cute.
Steve, Caitlin, Daniel and I are heading to Utah today for a mission reunion of Steve's. Kenneth is staying with the Webbs so he won't miss his first soccer game. Good luck, Kenneth! Thanks, Webbs.
We'll be back Sunday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment