Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend in Utah and other updates

This is a photo from Kenneth's first soccer game this weekend. He stayed with my sister while Steve, Daniel, Caitlin and I went to Utah.

We went for Steve's Mexico City South Mission reunion. It has been 14 years since he served, but it was good to renew friendships and see everyone. We spent Saturday watching conference and then we went to a family get together at my Aunt's house in Lindon. It would have been my Grandfather's 90th birthday and my Grandmother planned a party. We had a great time and I got to see some cousin's it's been close to 10 years since I've seen them. We have several engaged and several others expecting babies so it's a very fun time.

Sunday we put Caitlin and her cousin, Emily, in their halloween costumes. I'll post a photo when I get one. They were DARLING. It's so fun to have them so close in age and size.

Well, it's park weather here, so I'm sure we'll be going to the park tomorrow.

No comments: