Caitlin went to Pre-School at Teacher Anna's (who lived near to my folks) almost as soon as we moved here. She was DEVASTATED to leave Teacher Corene in Washington (and still talks about Teacher Corene often and "When I go back to Washington, I'll be in Teacher Corene's class again, right mom?"). Her new preschool was wonderful and she met lots of good friends, one of whom will remain a friend for a long time...and not just because her last name is also Layton! :) For their last day they went to the "Farm" at Thanksgiving Point and Caitlin chose to wear the dress that my friend, Shauna, made for her out of my friend, Shari's, old drapes. Isn't she beautiful?
Monday, June 28, 2010
Caitlin Preschool 2010
Caitlin went to Pre-School at Teacher Anna's (who lived near to my folks) almost as soon as we moved here. She was DEVASTATED to leave Teacher Corene in Washington (and still talks about Teacher Corene often and "When I go back to Washington, I'll be in Teacher Corene's class again, right mom?"). Her new preschool was wonderful and she met lots of good friends, one of whom will remain a friend for a long time...and not just because her last name is also Layton! :) For their last day they went to the "Farm" at Thanksgiving Point and Caitlin chose to wear the dress that my friend, Shauna, made for her out of my friend, Shari's, old drapes. Isn't she beautiful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment