Monday, March 01, 2010

Update

Patrick will be 4 months in 10 days. Time is just flying. He couldn't be any cuter. I had a nephew born on Saturday, and he's cute and darling, but I wouldn't trade Patrick's smiles for the world. He smiles all the time. He's starting to blow raspberries (maybe I said that in a previous post?) and he's drooling a LOT. Holy. Cow.

Our closing date has been pushed back, but we're still set to get the house. The kids are counting down (so are mom & dad). :) We are so grateful to have had a lovely, comfortable place to stay, but we are missing our "things" and our "family time". I'm missing my bed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see Patrick, and the new house.

Julie said...

Good luck with the new house. I bet you can't wait to be settled!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Joy. I think we move as much as you guys do, but change is good, too much change is sometimes a bit un-nerving. We closed on the house we're buying yesterday, closing on house we're selling on the 31st, so far everything on schedule. Now to find some strong young backs to help us move all this accumulated stuff. Good luck with the house.
Love,
Tania