Kenneth competed at the district level (280 science projects) yesterday afternoon/evening, and his project was ranked in the top 100. Yay Kenneth! He got a medal and a certificate. He was sad I made him wear his suit, but he looked fabulous and, as it turns out, many other boys were dressed up as well.
We should close on our new home in the next 2 weeks. We are very excited!
Patrick is changing every day. He's a very peaceful baby and has a happy spirit. He smiles a LOT now, and laughs occaisonally. He has severe reflux, and we can definitely tell when he doesn't get his medicine, but he's so easy going, as soon as I give it to him he is happy again.
2 comments:
My boy had really bad reflux. Isn't it awful? Where is your house?
Will you post pics of Patrick? I want to see his cute face.
Post a Comment