I'm sorry I've been so lacking in posts lately. I'm Camp Director for a Cub Scout Twilight Camp (like day camp, but held in the evenings) this week - Monday - Friday. There will be 160 scouts, about 60 siblings in our "TAG" program, and almost 150 parents/leaders. It is a HUGE undertaking to say the least, and one I will not repeat in the near future. My family has not seen much of me for the last 2 weeks and we will all be glad when it's over. I will say this, though. It's going to be AWESOME!!
Anyway, I'll resurface next week! Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Good luck!
That sounds EXCITING! Good Luck with everything. You are such a great leader I'm confident that is will be AMAZING coming from you.
Those families are lucky to have you running it! It will be great! Have fun and I hope your weather is good.
Good luck! I agree with Julie--those families are lucky to have you.
yeah, quit slacking, especially since my Blog isn't as interesting as yours... Enjoy the coolness, we hit 112o
Post a Comment