My sister, Elise, and my sister-in-law, Amanda, share today as their birthday. I wish them nothing but a lifetime full of happiness and love! I hope they get spoiled rotton today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ladies!!!
Thanks for the comment about my flowers! I WISH you could see them in person! I'd love to take you on a 'tour' of my flower garden! I love it when people comment, or ask questions because then I can tell them about which ones I like best, etc. I have found great joy in working with them. It fulfills me...in a unique way. Still wish I could perform, but this helps fill that gap a bit.
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a GREAT one!
2 comments:
Thank you Joy!!! I was absolutely spoiled R-O-T-T-E-N. I even came home to a clean garage and a very tired/sore husband. He's amazing. :o)
Thanks for the comment about my flowers! I WISH you could see them in person! I'd love to take you on a 'tour' of my flower garden! I love it when people comment, or ask questions because then I can tell them about which ones I like best, etc. I have found great joy in working with them. It fulfills me...in a unique way. Still wish I could perform, but this helps fill that gap a bit.
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a GREAT one!
Post a Comment