Well, I'm feeling better, but Steve, unfortunately, got my nasty cold. Caitlin did, too. Caitlin actually has 2 raging ear infections and pink eye as well. Poor little girl. She was SO miserable yesterday. It makes me feel bad. She is now on antibiotics and eye drops, so hopefully the worst is behind her. We have 4 extra boys hanging around this weekend, and my kids are LOVING it. Their parents are on a much-needed get away. They have been very helpful around the house (well, not the 1 year old) and they're fun to have around. (Even the 1 year old) :)
2 comments:
Ah Joy! I'm so sorry y'all have been sick! NO fun! I do wish y'all were still in TX so I could "dump" my kids at your house and have a date night with Sean...you're more of a superwoman than I am...I know you could handle 3 kids under the age of 2..huh? :-)
Miss ya bunches!
Hi Joy,
I'm glad you're feeling better. Poor Caitlin and Steve. I hope it doesn't pass on to anyone else...
You are an angel to take on 4 more boys in your house and to comment that they are fun to have around. Whew, sounds like a lot of chaos, but I'm sure the boys are thoroughly enjoying it.
Take care,
Julie!
Post a Comment