It is really cold today...and rainy. I don't mind the rain today, though, because it has been lovely this week, and I'm watching my dafodils come up and I can almost hear them guzzling down the rain. I'm sure it's making them very happy. I can't wait to see them bloom. I think I have some tulips trying to come up, too, but I can't remember exactly what I planted where. :) I made a pot with mini-irises and hyasinths (sp?) and the irises are blooming. When I get some more blossoms, I'll have Steve take a few photos. Last year my sister and I drew a diagram of my mom & dad's circle in front of their house and we helped them order a bunch of bulbs so they don't spend so much on annuals each year. I wish I could see their bulbs bloom - I'm so eager to see how it turns out. I love spring!
Daniel had his first indoor soccer game today - they won 12 - 0 and Daniel scored at least 5 of the goals. He loves soccer.
2 comments:
I love dafodils. I miss having a beautiful flower bed.
Ahhh, spring! I love it, too. Tell Daniel great job on his soccer game! That's awesome.
Post a Comment