Isn't this the sweetest picture? Kenneth loves snuggling with his little sister, because she's a little heater just like her Dad.
I was terrible about taking pictures while mom & dad & Ben were here, but here are a couple of us on the ferry...it was VERY cold.

6 comments:
I love the picture of Kenneth and Caitlin! That is too sweet!
So what is your dad doing standing there with no coat? I'm cold just looking at him.
Don't you love it when you catch those moments on camera!
I LOVE the first picture of your kids sleeping... dont you wish you could sleep that well?
As if you haven't heard it a million times, but I have to say it...Caitlin is a little replica of you, Joy!
We were looking at Caitlin and Kenneth's picture and the first thing Sean noticed is Kenneth playing with his ear. It happens even during sleep!
Post a Comment