Thursday, July 17, 2008

Newport Beach

 

 

 

 

We loaded up this morning and headed to LA. We met our cousin, Michelle, at this rockin' restaurant called Pat & Oscars. If you ever come to CA, I HIGHLY recommend it! The food was great and we got tons for the money! We met Michelle and her cute girls, Alicia & Amy. We went to the beach (Newport Beach) after lunch. The kids L-O-V-E-D it! The sand was awesome (although marred somewhat by tar), and the water was great. Kenneth & Johnathan had fun riding the waves. Daniel & Zach played in the waves for a while, then everyone played in the sand with Caitlin. What a FUN FUN FUN afternoon! Thanks, Michelle!

Tonight we are in Buttonwillow. Tomorrow we will part :( and Angela & her family will head to Paso Robles for a family reunion and my kids and I will head to Sacramento. We have had a wonderful vacation and made lots of awesome memories, but I must admit, we're ready to be heading home pretty soon....by the time we pull in our driveway we will have been gone 3 weeks and 1 day. Wowee. We've never had a vacation like this before - it just keeps going and going and going.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tori said...

Wow you are so blessed to be able to take a vacation like that. I looks like you are having tons of fun. Just thought I would let you know that I miss you in our ward, it just isn't the same without you. But I am glad you have found a fun place to settle down. Have tons of fun this summer!

Shauna said...

What cute pictures of your kids! I love the one of Caitlin especially. :) Drive safely and keep having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having a great summer. And having a lot of fun. Cute pictures. I hope your enjoying your family. Be safe. I am sad i missed you while you were here.

The Calvert Family said...

The picture of Caitlin is just about the cutest picture ever. It would look great in black and white, it's so artistic.

Larsen Mom said...

Hi, remember me? Your pictures are just too cute!