How does she do that? Awesome! My sister's friend can do amazing things like that as well. It's definitely a special skill that takes much practice and patience. When I first saw the black and white I didn't think about the people being removed. I didn't pay attention to that until I saw the side by side.
Thanks for the shout out. It was fun to fix the picture. For those who want to know - I removed the people using the clone stamp in photoshop. It's time consuming but this picture was easy to work with.
Holy MILES!!! I cannot believe you went 4000 miles in 3 weeks. We traveled about 1300 last week and I was pooped...and I can't believe you're leaving again soon! You're brave...and amazing. But I already knew that! It was so great to see you while you were here. I hope it's not too long before we get to again! Love ya.
5 comments:
How do you edit people out of pictures? I love it!
How does she do that? Awesome! My sister's friend can do amazing things like that as well. It's definitely a special skill that takes much practice and patience. When I first saw the black and white I didn't think about the people being removed. I didn't pay attention to that until I saw the side by side.
Thanks for the shout out. It was fun to fix the picture. For those who want to know - I removed the people using the clone stamp in photoshop. It's time consuming but this picture was easy to work with.
Beautiful! Way to go, Angela! And welcome home, Joy!
Holy MILES!!! I cannot believe you went 4000 miles in 3 weeks. We traveled about 1300 last week and I was pooped...and I can't believe you're leaving again soon! You're brave...and amazing. But I already knew that! It was so great to see you while you were here. I hope it's not too long before we get to again! Love ya.
Post a Comment