Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to the grind

I went to Vegas last weekend for the services for my friend. They were lovely. I'm so glad I went. I'm glad I was able to help. The weather was so beautiful in Vegas, it reminded me why I loved living there in the winter. When I landed in Seattle it was 41 degrees. Brrrrrrrrr. I spent Monday grocery shopping and catching up with my kids...and I went to bed early. Tuesday I hit the ground running with work and laundry. I had a small set back with my heart, and ended up going to the doctor that afternoon. Everything seems to be OK now, and I'm plugging away. I'm looking forward to life after the 15th. :)

5 comments:

Elise said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'm thinking of you often! I will be the 16th eventually! Yeah! Maybe a trip for ice cream to celebrate??? I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, HEART? SET BACK? Are you OK? I'm praying for you.
Love,
Tania

Shauna said...

Two more days to go! You're almost there.

Mandi said...

I am glad you were able to go to the services for your friend. 41, That is chilly!! I hope your feeling better. Almost the 15th.. ya. ya..

Shauna said...

It's the 15th! Is the light at the end of the tunnel so bright? I hope you take a few days off and relax a little. Enjoy the Seattle sights or something. Or sleep a lot. That works, too.