Thursday, March 27, 2008
Landlady trouble, yummy bread
Well, I'll spare you the details, but today marked "Round 3" with our landlady. I'm hoping I came out the winner. Time will tell. Steve is feeling bad, but despite the landlady trouble, I still love the house and the neighborhood and we're settling in OK overall. We're looking forward to a fun weekend of ferry boat rides and a wonderful crab dinner and some beautiful scenery. Just think....people come here to vacation, right? Today I made my first Washington batch of wheat bread (I have to start making a dent in that 400 pounds I bought, right?) and I also made a batch of french bread to go with the homemade soup I made for dinner. So, I guess the house is "homey" tonight even if it is full of boxes, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooooh, now I'm gonna have to call you to get the low-down on the landlady woes. That stinks you're having issues, though. And good for you...homemade bread AND soup...sounds yummy!
That stinks about the landlady, Hopefully you got whatever you needed from her. Bread is always yummy. Your weekend sounds sooo fun. I would love to come there someday and do that. It is a beautiful place to be. Enjoy!!
Oh no! I don't like the sound of that. I also apparently need to call you and get the low down. Good job on the baking. I miss you.
Post a Comment