I know you've all checked my blog many times last night and this morning because you're dying to know how Kenneth's car did in the Pinewood Derby last night. I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting. While he did not place in the top 3, we are fairly confident he was #4 or #5 out of 12 cars. His car raced well, and in our humble opinion, it was the best lookin' one there. Of course, it would be good if I had TAKEN my camera with me so you could see some of the other fine cars, but alas, I forgot. :( So, the only car that goes down in history for us is Kenneth's.
Note: This morning there was a pinewood derby track constructed in our hallway upstairs. It's made out of a wood board and multiple books so that the car can race down the hallway. We had a great time last night and the whole family cheered for Kenneth's car. We celebrated with chocolate cake when we got home (I told him win or lose we were going to celebrate!). So, all in all, it was a successful evening.
Also: Between the Pinewood Derby and chocolcate cake we bought a new TV. 40" LCD, baby. It's SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. We are no longer TV-less, and, the kids are VERY happy about having Dora and Diego re-enter their lives after their 3 week hiatus. (Erin, you have NO IDEA how many times they've watched those cartoon DVD's you gave them...they're the only reason I'm still sane...thanks again!)
1 comment:
This is a direct quote from Les (as we were reading your blog together) 'So where's the picture of the TV?'
Post a Comment