Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Elise.

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I'm REALLY BAD at doing math in my head. I know I'm a CPA - but adding machines were invented for a reason. My Grandfather would roll over in his grave if he knew how bad I really am!

2. I HATE running. 'Nuf said.

3. I love jewelry...shopping for it...buying it...wearing it. I think it's pretty.

4. I don't balance my checkbook. I keep track of it in my head. I know someday I'll be too old and forgetful to do this, but so far, I've stayed out of trouble. I used to balance it regularly, then...

5. I love to garden. I have one marigold bush blooming in my garden right now and some strawberries, and I derive great pleasure in watching things grow.

6. I'm not nearly on top of things as I may seem. At any given time I'm behind in at least 5 areas of my life. These ususally include: work, laundry, cleaning, my church responsibilities, and exercising.

I'm tagging: Julie, Shauna, Erin, Marcie, and David.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Joy, PTSD is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's usually associated with things like war or violence, but I read an article that said that cancer patients and their families can suffer from it, too. Little things can set it off and take them back to the stress and anxiety they felt during the actual traumatic event. I don't know if I have actually have it, but that's how I feel sometimes...

I enjoyed reading your habits. I'm going to think hard about mine and I'll post soon.

Mike said...

Don't you think your answers to #1 and #4 are kind of at odds with each other? :-)

Joy said...

OK, Mike, maybe you've got a point there. However, in my defense, I'm really bad at doing math exactly right in my head...I'm OK at rounding. :)

Julie said...

I was wondering the same thing myself, Mike. How funny!