Monday, October 01, 2007

Elise, Emily & Jacob are here!

We had a fantastic weekend! We went to soccer on Saturday....Kenneth's first game...Steve was nervous. See Angela's blog for Steve's excitement. www.thedarrelwebbfamily.blogspot.com. We had a great time, despite the WIND! However, while everyone in Utah was enjoying an early winter snow storm, we were out on the boat! We went out after the soccer game and hunkered down into a cove until the wind died down. Then Elise got to try kneeboarding and skiing. We had a great time!

Sunday was good. Can I just say how grateful I am for the 3 sisters who serve with me in the church? Erin, Christy & Heather - here's a shout out to you for all you do! I appreciate all the time they spend serving with me. We had a good lesson on food storage/preparedness and family history work.

Gotta run---I hear "Mommy!"

No comments: