Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First Day of School

 

Our 3 munchkins.
 

Kenneth - what a handsome guy!
 

Mr. Schroeder (the assistant principal), Kenneth, and Mrs. Brody (the principal).
 

Kenneth with several of his friends....notice the relative heights. :) Poor kid.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

I love all the pictures. Those shots of the kids for your wall are especially darling. Thanks for your comments in our guestbook. I needed to hear all of those things. I sure love you and miss having you next door.

Julie said...

Thanks for posting the first day of school pics. They're always fun. I'm impressed you got a shot with the principal and asst. principal. I'm sure they are hard to catch on the first day. I think it's cute that all the friends in the the picture with Kenneth are girls. That's great! Maybe it's from all those afternoons spent with Annie and Sophie.