Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pictures

 

I had a coupon to Victoria's Secret so we went to the mall - isn't my little shopper cute?
 

This is on the first day of Pre-School. He ran over and "posed" for me. Isn't it hysterical.
 

At the Natural History Museum last week.
 

We went to Sunset Park today - this is a model boat racing across the "lake".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elise said...

I love all the pictures! Caitlin looks so grown up! Emily surprises me almost every day with how she is growing and turning into such a little woman. I love it! I'm glad you got to go on a date with Daniel. What fun. I really enjoy having one on one time with either one of my kids. Love you! Can't wait to see you!

Angela said...

I love the pictures too, I'll have to get some copies. Thanks for the new posts - even though I live next to you and talk to you all the time, it's still nice to see it written down and to see such great pictures.

Shauna said...

Great pictures. Sorry you've been so busy lately. We had a little meltdown from Sophie yesterday as I headed out to do another few hours worth of Sunday assignments--I left the house with her hysterically begging to come with me on welfare visits. Sigh. Such is the life of a RS president, I guess. Good luck with balancing everything. I'm glad you've gotten some good reading in. Take care. We love you guys.