Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Winter?

So - today I went to meet a friend at the Multigen for some swimmin' fun. The gate was closed and this was the sign.
 

We were so bummed, we trapsed back out to the car and I looked at my thermometer and this is what I found!
 

Who knew it was winter? Where I came from "winter" was "cold". I guess "winter" in Vegas is subjective.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I just have to say...Holy Cow!

Shauna said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! That is crazy. I've nver heard of a 110 degree winter day before, but then, I've never lived in Sin City obviously. Sorry you missed out on the swimming fun. All the public pools in Utah are quarantined because of a nasty little parasite that has been going around. Children 5 and under are not allowed in pools, and many pools are closing for the rest of the summer. Bummer! Take care and enjoy your "winter" weather. :)