Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bobcat

 

Yesterday was our first Pack Meeting since Kenneth became a cub scout. Kenneth earned his bobcat award. They painted his face blue and that represented something cool. He was very excited. I got a pin that says "bobcat" on it, and he got to pin it on my collar. Then Steve presented him with his patch....which reminds me....I'd better pull out the ol' sewing machine. Anyway - hope you like the photo!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

I love it. What a grown up little man. I hope Jacob is as handsome and works so hard to do what is right. I'm so grateful to have such good examples for my kids!

Shauna said...

What a handsome scout! Mike and I were watching BYU TV last night and saw one of your mom's Education Week presentations on. Mike recorded part of it. There was a fun clip of all of you kids talking about TOV and kind words. My kids were all very excited to see Grammie Fellingham and Joy-Joy on TV. You're famous! :0)