Here's a photo of Kenneth and Annie - friends forever. (Isn't Annie's dress beautiful? Shauna made it! Great job you domestic diva, you!)


And all the kids - well, the Jones kids and the Layton kids. There were about 20 other kids there after the baptism. Leland (Shauna's Dad) counted 38 people who came for Annie's baptism. She is surely well-loved!
Saturday evening we headed down to Saratoga Springs and Kenneth got in a quick swim before a summer storm blew through. We had a lovely meal with Heidi (a long-time family friend), Missy & Darin & their 3 boys and Mom & Dad. Ben was in and out to a neighborhood party. We were going to watch a movie, but the deferred for my benefit, and we watched old "Monk" episodes.
We had a bit of a detour on our way home - due to a huge forest fire (over 160,000 acres burned). It added 3 hours to our journey and 80 miles. Thanks to Grammie Fellingham, though, my boys were well-bribed and behaved as well as I could have hoped under the circumstances. Caitlin was manageable and thanks to a book on CD that Angela bought, we arrived home with our sanity in tact.
2 comments:
I'm VERY curious...what was the bribe! Glad they did well...sorry you had a hard drive. I love you!
I'm so glad you were able to share in Annie's special time! What wonderful times.
Post a Comment