Friday, July 06, 2007

We're off....again

We're leaving in about an hour for Utah...again. Tomorrow our friend, Annie Jones, is being baptized. Steve is staying home and catching up on several pressing projects. I'm going with Ben and my kids. We're very much looking forward to this weekend, and we'll be home late Sunday night.

Here are a couple of photos of Annie.

I love the second one - she just looked like a sleeping Angel...I had to take a picture. We love you Annie!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joy, VERY cute pictures! It was so nice to see you and your children at Annie's baptism. At the same time, sorry I didn't get a chance to say 'goodbye' before we left -- or you left --- not sure who took off first.

Each time I see or hear about you and your family, it brings back so many memories of Texas. You and Steve were (are) truly angels who the Lord put in place to help Mike & Shauna through those so very difficult times (along with so many others). We will always love and appreciate you for it!

Have a great summer & I hope you get some relief (as well as us) from the terrible heat.

Ann