Friday, July 13, 2007
Time Flies!
Well, I can't believe this week is drawing to a close already. This week has been full of celebrations (Steve's birthday!) and meetings (new leader training for me) and enrichment and swimming lessons and piano lessons. Angela and Alex left yesterday (at 4am) for Ohio so I've got the troops with me. We're having a great time, and we're starting to count down to our visitors coming on Sunday or Monday (translate...we're starting to CLEAN!). The Hansen family is coming with 3 cousins and the kids are really excited! We should have a fun-filled week next week. I took cupcakes to Kenneth's class today to celebrate his birthday (today is the last day of school). There were at least 3 other kids who had brought treats. I'm sure they'll all have a wonderful time and come home on a major sugar - high. We have swimming lessons again today and then a fun game night with a few friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joy,
I'm so glad Kenneth is done with school for the summer. I'm sure that's a relief. We always have the same issue with Alex and Emma's treats as well. I usually just pick a day about 2 weeks before school is over since I figure the last week is so crazy. You wouldn't believe all the special stuff Alex's grade did during the last week this year. Have you found out what track Kenneth will be on next year?
Have a great week-end. Swimming lessons sound great when it's so hot! Emma wants to take more lessons and she's already gone for 4 weeks.
Love,
Julie
Are you sure you don't want to erect a regular hotel sign on your roof with a "Vacancy / No Vacancy" sign? You're so sweet to open your home so much! Talk to you soon. ~Erin
Post a Comment