Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged

Tagged!
I've been tagged to do this, so here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Lehi Bakery sales/clean up
2. Secretary/Service Rep at a siding and soffit/facia/metal roofing business
3. Working for a CPA
4. Working as a CPA

4 Movies I Can Always Watch:
1. That thing you do
2. You've got mail
3. Brian Regan
4. Miss Congeniality

4 TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Monk
3. House
4. King of the Hill (It's a Texas Thing)

4 Favorite Places or Things to Eat:
1. Thanksgiving Turkey
2. The Cheesecake Factory
3. Thai lettuce wraps
4. Ice cream (no nuts, please)

4 Websites I Visit:
1. blogs/caringbridge pages
2. My family.com
3. lds.org
4. wamu.com

4 Places I Love to Be:
1. At my own house with Steve & my kids (Or on the boat!)
2. At the beach
3. on a cruise
4. in my bed

No comments: