Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Life keeps going...

Well, under threat of bodily injury, I post again. Last week was filled with Relief Society visits, girl's night out, and book club. Each of which was immensely enjoyable. This week has held Caitlin teething mollers (ouch!), me missing a meeting (woops!), going to dinner with some family from Sacramento, and the first Enrichment activity since the changing of the guard. The Enrichment was last night and I think it was a success. Lots of women worked very hard and it came off without any major hitches. The dinner was wonderful, the dancing was embarassing, and the father's day leis (sp?) are finished!

We are starting to count down to Kenneth's baptism - he is very excited, as are we all. We are also looking forward to a trip to Utah for family pictures. I purchased each of the children a new shirt this evening for just that occasion (sp?). I'm working hard on catching up with work this week and I've gotten a lot accomplished, but remain overwhelmed at what is left to do.

The kids are all in the bath (Kenneth in one and Caitlin & Daniel in the other). That will hopefully leave me with some time to review tax returns (I know you're all jealous!). My Grandma Noble is house-sitting my Uncle's house on the other side of town next week and he generously invited us to come use his pool - so we're eagerly looking forward to some good visiting time with Grandma combined with swimming time for the kids.

Caitlin just pooped in the bathtub (ah, the joys of motherhood) - so I gotta go.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Joy, When is Kenneth's baptism? I wish I could be there! Are mom and dad coming down for it? Can't wait to see you soon!