Well, I am aparently retarded. I cannot get my picture to post with my profile. So - here it is. There was only one photo of me on my computer with only me - and that was in a swim suit on the boat - so that's going no where near cyberspace. So - here's one from the day after Cailtin was born in August of 2005.
3 comments:
I love the picture! Caitlin really looks like herself, even at birth. That's amazing. I'm glad that Enrichment went well. My parents are coming tomorrow for Annie and Sophie's dance recital, and Spencer's last t-ball game, and so this morning I said, "Sophie, guess who's coming to our house tomorrow?" She said, "Who?" I said, "Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen!" to which she replied, "But, I wanted you to say Joy-Joy!"
Annie's baptism and confirmation is July 7th here, and we'd love to have you here if you can make it. And we'd love to come to Kenneth's baptism, too. Is it the first Saturday in August?
Take care. Love you lots.
Wow! You changed up your blog too! Maybe I should join the bandwagon! It looks great!
Awwww, you make such cute babies, doesn't this picture make you want to do it all over again??? Come on, right in the middle of you RS stuff--wouldn't it be fun?! There aren't many pictures of me on my computer either, since I'm usually the one behind the camera (as Mom usually is, right?). Nice new look to your blog, by the way.
Post a Comment