I made it home safely from Denver. We had a WONDERFUL time and Elise was totally surprised. It was so great to hang with all my sisters and my mom. Mom treated us to pedicures and nails and we watched 2 chic flicks and went to dinner together. It was great to see Missy's kids and of course Emily and Jacob. Jacob is so darling and so sweet! I just couldn't get enough of him!
I came home to a brand new kitchen sink and faucet and 2 trimmed palm trees (there's a story here - I'll have to elaborate later). It is so nice!!! A big thanks to Steve for surprising me....and on Father's Day, too. The house looks beautiful, and I hear Kenneth was a big helper there - so he'll get lots of great hugs tomorrow. I'm not feeling 100% so I'd better hit the hey.
2 comments:
Yay! You're back! I'm glad you guys had a great trip, but sorry you're feeling yucky. I'll talk to you tomorrow, everything went fine today.
I'm so glad that you got to go see Elise. It sounds like you had a really fun time. Hope you aren't sick. Take it easy.
Post a Comment