Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Catch up...

I know I have been seriously delinquent in my blogging - so much has happened since I got back from Denver. I came back sick - so I spent last Monday doing pretty much nothing besides laying around feeling crappy. Tuesday I woke up feeling all better so I cleaned and did laundry. On Tuesday afternoon, Steve's sister, Sami, came with her 5 children (7 and under) to visit. Our house was a little crazy, but the cousins got along really well and it was a pleasure to have them here. Sami made homemade pot stickers (yummy!) and they spent a day on the boat with Steve. Friday Angela, Danny, Sami & I put on a wedding luncheon for one of Danny's good friends, Tom. It turned out lovely (thank heavens!), and I was so glad for the extra help. Friday afternoon we packed up and headed to Utah. We got there about 2am on Saturday morning and at 9am we were all dressed to match and smiling for the camera...you guessed it...family pictures. There were 27 people to coordinate...here's hoping we got at least one photo worth blowing up. You can check Angela's blog for a preliminary showing...

Angela's blog

I just checked and the real ones are posted...check it out...

Our pictures

We arrived back in Las Vegas about 8:30pm on Sunday night and I immediately got back into my calling. I got back to my house about 9:45pm thoroughly exhausted. That was a taxing weekend, but well worth it. As an added bonus, Angela and I stole Ben (our youngest brother) for 2 weeks! We're excited to spend some quality time with him...and of course our kids adore him. Today we're going bowling.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVE the photos. Wow. They are all beautiful. I like how you did your hair for them. I like the solos of Kenneth, too. Man, he's growing up, isn't he? Caitlin's single pictures are beautiful, and I chuckled at the ones of Daniel covering his face--you can just see his personality in them. Take it easy and sneak in a nap once in a while, won't you? :) Love you lots.

Erin said...

Oh my HOLY COW!!! Those pictures are GREAT!!! I love love love the ones of Steve with the boys & you with Caitlin. Soooo good. You guys are lucky to get everyone together for pictures like that. And it's a much prettier location than ugly old Vegas!