






Well, in lieu of boating this last Saturday, we went and spent the afternoon/evening at my Uncle's house across town. My Grandma Noble was there (My Uncle and Aunt whose house it is actually weren't there), My Aunt Carol was there and my cousin Natalie. We had so much fun! Hope you enjoyed the photos! (Of course, as always, thanks to Angela for bringing her camera!)
Caitlin got some sun screen in her eyes and rubbed a little too much...here's her pitiful self after her run-in with sun screen.
3 comments:
Poor Caitlin! I was just thinking what a pretty little girl she is in those first few pictures, and then...poor baby! Looks like you guys had fun, and thanks for the words of wisdom about Syd & swim lessons.
I'm glad that you had fun. I love the pictures. Poor Caitlin with the sunscreen, though. She looks pretty miserable. Take care. Love you.
It looks like you had a great week-end. Your kids will be spoiled with all the great pools they are swimming in this summer. Thanks for posting pictures and an update. I was wondering how you were doing. I'll try to call you soon.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment