Isn't my baby beautiful?
This morning we had play group from 10am - 12pm. It was super fun - until my cell phone fell into the pool. That was a little bummer. The bigger bummer is that my cell phone was in my pocket when it fell into the pool. You can ask Angela, but she says it was pretty funny. At least none of my friends have to worry about me being too prim or propper, eh? :) I think I'll wear a swim suit next week.
This picture at the bottom is my Grandma Noble. She is an amazing woman. We've had such fun visiting her at my Uncle's house this week. She has a laugh that's contageous and is full of the wisdom of the ages. I love to be with her. I hope someday I can be more like her.
2 comments:
Hi Joy,
I tried to post a comment last night, but I guess it didn't take. I love all the pictures you have posted recently. I had been wondering what you were up to. It sounds like you're having fun with the kiddos. I hope you've managed to catch up with work.
Caitlin is a gorgeous girl! Glad you're having so much fun loving on her.
Love,
Julie
Sean just saw Caitlin's picture and thinks we'll have to get Caitlin and Benjamin together on a date someday. They are both so cute!
Julie
Post a Comment