Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun in the sun!

At the cactus garden behind the chocolate factory - Kenneth captured the rabbit.
Kenneth

Joy & Debbie - friends forever

Caitlin, Debbie, Zach, Kenneth & Daniel at the WORLD'S LARGEST GIFT SHOP



We have had a wonderful time with Debbie this weekend! We went out on the town on Saturday night. We went to church on Sunday, then to the mountain to do some hiking (and I'm feeling it!) It was COOL and HIGH up there. (8000 feet)
Yesterday we went out on the lake - but it was WINDY! So we packed it in a little early.
Today we've gone to the WORLD'S LARGEST GIFT SHOP, the Chocolate Factory, and the Bass Pro Shop. We're just settling in to make a yummy dinner of Hamburger Gravy (my request!).

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love it! I'm so happy to have [another] blog to keep up on! And let me say, you're BRAVE to take your kids to the World's Largest Gift Shop. I don't think I would ever get Sydney out of there. Tonight was fun, I'm glad we did it!

Shauna said...

I'm so glad that you got to spend time with Debbie. Have you convinced her to come live by you, yet? :0) I love the pictures from your trip, too. Caitlin is such a beautiful little girl. She's just angelic looking in those pool pictures. Take care. We love you.