Monday, April 02, 2007

Home at last

Isn't this a great photo? I think it could be a painting! It's Caitlin on the left and Emily on the right (in case you didn't recognize the amazing red hair!) I love this shot.

Well, it was a quick trip - but it was very nice. Angela and I got to spend some quality time with Jaxon, and with our family as well. We watched General Conference with our parents, and we visited with our only living grandmother for a while, too. It was a nice weekend - even if it was a quick trip (Friday night - Sunday afternoon). Here are some other photos Angela got of Caitlin....



Caitlin is holding Angela's lens cap. Isn't this a funny photo?
Caitlin, Grammie, and Emily

The "Boys" went to Outback Friday night. Out on the boat Saturday, to BBQ Saturday night. They also built me a bunch of new shelves in the garage and moved all the boxes out of Caitlin's closet...that was a HUGE project, for which I am most grateful! I think everyone had a good weekend. Steve went in for an X-Ray on his neck (well, 2 vertebre below his neck) this morning. I'll let you know when we get the results of that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a very busy, but fruitful week-end. They must have been well motivated.

What's up with Steve's neck? I didn't realize he had been having problems. Sean saw his doctor on Friday for headaches and soreness in his neck/shoulders. The doc wants him to go see a PT for some visits. Hopefully, that will help loosen him up.