Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Settling in......

Well, we're getting settled back into our routines. I have happy news to report tonight. Tomorrow night at this time I should have a finished back yard....of course there will still be things to save for, like a cover over our patio (to save us from the HEAT), and some lattice here and there, but for the most part...it will be done. At least the kids won't get so dusty when they go outside! We're having a retaining wall installed, a drip system, sprinklers, a little grass and lots of river rock. Kenneth and Daniel are loving the tether ball back there - and now it will be so FUN to go out back! Yea! A big thanks to Steve for making this all possible.....

I'll let you know how it all goes....and maybe I can talk Angela into taking some pictures....

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm so excited for you to have a nice backyard. The tether ball game sounds like such a hit. That's fun for the boys. I have been missing you something awful lately. Hope you are all getting over your colds and sicknesses. Love you guys!

Elise said...

Hooray hooray hooray!!! I would love to see pictures!