I cleaned the kitchen yesterday, so this morning I put it to good use. I made 4 loaves of bread (which is 2 batches for me), a double batch of Elise's rolls, Cinnamon rolls, and cookies. Yummy!
I took Daniel for his 4 yr. checkup today - I know it's late, but there were insurance issues. He's 90% for height ( our FIRST child EVER over 50%), and 75% in weight. He got 4 shots, but he was very brave.
Caitlin woke up from her nap worse (she's had a cold), so I took her to the Dr. an hour after I left with Daniel. She has another ear infection, and pink eye. The doctor also gave me some recommendations for her dry skin.
Angela left for Bakersfield for Alex's first gymnastics meet of the season, so I've got 5 little chickens here. The kids are loving the back yard - even though it's cold and windy today. Johnathan didn't even walk into the house - he went straight to the side gate.
We've got a lot to get done this weekend - Steve's hanging crown molding, and I'm working. Steve leaves on Monday for New York....again. They booked him an open-ended ticket this time, so we have no idea when we'll get him back again.
Anyway, hopefully we have a good weekend, and you do, too!
1 comment:
I LOVE the new yard. It looks so nice now! Wow--what a difference. I can't believe that Daniel is so tall! That's how Annie always was growing up--90th on height and 75th on weight. Now she's off the charts, so who knows where she really is. Good luck with all the kids. I hope the gymnastics meet goes well.
Love, Shauna
Post a Comment